Door Check V 1600
The Universal Model with the Widest Range of Executions
- The cylinder of the door damper is cased and the screws that fix it to the door are hidden
- Available in chromed, colour coated, stainless steel - Universal Door Check Options
- Due to its closing force from 20 to 115 N suitable for a wide range of door types and mounting situations
- Special model V 1600F for fire doors
- By default, mounted vertically on the pull side of the door
- Suitable for horizontal mounting with special model ‘H’
- Different hooks allow its installation on overlapping, flush and recessed doors. More information is available under the tab ‘Choice of hook’
|Type of doors||hinged doors, right- and left-handed, flush and overlapping|
|Closing force||20 N; 50 N; 80 N; 115 N|
|Damping fluid||silicone oil, almost independent of temperature|
|Material||steel; stainless steel AISI 304|
|Finish||polished chrome; satin chromed; coated in RAL-colours|
|Components included||door damper, hook; fixing screws for wooden doors|
The V 1600 DICTATOR door damper is vertically fixed on the door leaf by its pivoting base plate, usually in the centre of the upper door leaf.
As a start, fold out the base plate, hold it vertically to approximately the center of the door and only fix the oblong hole in a way that the upper end of the base plate protrudes about 2 mm the upper edge of the door leaf. See dimensioned drawing.
After having checked the vertical position, fix the base plate with 4 screws Ø 4,5 x 19 and then pivot down the casing until it engages in the base plate.
The hook is fixed on the frame so that the rubber roller enters centrically. The hook is at the correct height when the rubber roller on the bent lever just touches the front edge of the hook when closing.
For mounting on steel doors and also for horizontal mounting (ATTENTION: this mounting requires a special execution) different mounting plates are available. More information can be found under ‘Installation Accessories’.
Mounting bracket for horizontal installation on flush doors
Part no. 205463
Mounting plate for vertical installation of door check V 1600
Part no. 205212
Mounting plate for vertical installation of the hook
Part no. 205231XL
Installation set for glass doors (for gluing)
With a special double-sided adhesive tape, the mounting plates for both the door damper V 1600 and the corresponding hook are attached to the glass door or fanlight. To complete the image, each set includes a cover plate, which is also adhered with tape to the other side of the door exactly opposite the mounting plate. Both mounting and cover plates are made of AISI 304.
Installation plates set for door damper V 1600
Mounting plate with threaded holes and adhesive foil and cover plate of AISI 304 with adhesive foil for other side of the door.
Part no. 205375
Installation plate Cover plate
Installation plate Cover plate
U-profile for installation on glass doors
- U-profile mounting bracket for door damper V 1600, 12 mm thick glass door: Part no. 205265-12
- U-profile mounting bracket for door damper V 1600, 10 mm thick glass door: Part no. 205265-10
- U-profile mounting bracket for door damper V 1600, 8 mm thick glass door: Part no. 205265-08
- U-profile mounting bracket for hook, 12 mm thick glass door: Part no. 205266-12
- U-profile mounting bracket for hook, 10 mm thick glass door: Part no. 205266-10
- U-profile mounting bracket for hook, 8 mm thick glass door: Part no. 205266-08
All dimensions in mm