Door Check R 1400
For Push Doors
- For mounting on the push side of the door
- Available in different colours: polished or satin chrome, colour coated
- Stainless steel model availabe for use outside or in humid surroundings
- Due to closing forces from 20 to 80 N suitable for a wide range of door types and mounting situations
- Vertical and horizontal installation possible
- The hook is usually fixed to the frame from below or on its side
- With a special mounting bracket, the hook can be mounted onto the frame of flush aluminium or plastics frames
|Door types||hinged doors, right- and left-handed, overlappig, flush and recessed|
|Closing force||20 N; 50 N; 80 N|
|Damping fluid||silicone oil, almost independant of temperature|
|Finish||nickel plated; zinc plated|
|Components included||door damper, hook; fixing screws for timber doors|
The DICTATOR door damper Z 1000 is fixed vertically more or less in the centre of the door leaf. The upper edge of the casing should stand out about 1 mm from the upper edge of the door leaf. See drawing under ‘Dimensions’.
First, you fix the casing to the door leaf with a screw through the oblong hole and align it. Then you can fix it with the other screws. Lastly, you fix the cylinder in the casing with the bolt.
The hook is fixed onto the frame so that the rubber roller enters centred. The hook is at the correct height when the rubber roller on the bent lever just touches the front edge of the hook when closing.