Door Check Junior
The Smallest Door Check
- Prevents slamming of screen doors, doors in furniture, flaps and drawers
- Entirely of stainless steel
- Small dimensions
- Available as either push or pull model, both with the same dimensions (see ‘Dimensions’)
- Thanks to its execution in stainless steel, suitable for the most different applications as e.g. in interior design, store and furniture construction, furnishings of pharmacies and medical devices, etc.
- Due to its small dimensions it can be mounted in places in which there is only little space available
|Closing force||13 N|
|Closing speed||not adjustable|
|Material||stainless steel AISI 304|
|Components included||door damper, hook; fixing screws for wooden doors|
The casing of the Junior has lateral fixings. The Junior is fixed correctly when the upper edge of the casing overlaps with the upper edge of the door or drawer by about 1 mm.
The hook is fixed to the frame with two screws. It provides two different fixing alternatives:
- It can be fixed from the front (see drawing). The two holes are accessible through two holes of ø 5.5 mm in the front of the hook.
- It can be fixed to the frame from below. The height is correct when the rubber roller of the operating lever of the Junior just touches the front edge of the hook when closing.