Door Check H 1300
For Heavy Doors with Reinforced Joint
- The reinforced joint and the longer roller lever ensure a long operational life, even when mounted on very large and heavy hinged doors
- Thanks to its progressive damping characteristic, it reliably slows the doors down, even when mounted far away from the door hinges
- Only available with nickel-plated finish
- Due to its closing forces from 20 to 115 N suitable for a wide range of door types and mounting situations
- By using different hooks it can be used on overlapping, flush and recessed doors
- For narrow, steel door frames weld-on there are mounting plates available (see ‘Installation accessories’)
- For thin-walled steel doors large surface there are mounting plates available (see ‘Installation accessories’)
The DICTATOR door damper H 1300 is fixed vertically more or less in the centre of the door leaf. The upper edge of the casing should stand out about 1 mm from the upper edge of the door leaf. See drawing under ‘Dimensions’.
The hook is fixed on the frame so that the rubber roller enters centred. The hook is at the correct height when the rubber roller on the bent lever just touches the front edge of the hook when closing.
For mounting on thin-walled steel doors the mounting plate part no. 205213 should be always used. In case the hook cannot be fixed onto the frame on all 4 boreholes, there is mounting plate part no. 205231XL available. Further information on the dimensions can be found under ‘Installation accessories’.